Tagging and Notes in Zotero
Generating Reports in Zotero
Manually Adding Items to Zotero
Learn to add an item like an image, podcast, video, or report.
Create Citations and a Bibliography
Learn to add citations and a references list to your paper.
Welcome to Zotero, an outstanding research tool which will enable you to:
- Archive research resources into a one-stop collection of information for your paper or project;
- Organize the information, tag it, take notes, and search it;
- Create bibliographies, reference lists and works cited pages;
- Integrate the information into a Word document;
- Work from any Internet-connected computer anywhere;
- Collaborate with your colleagues and professors.
The series of videos below will get you started. View a video. Open a second FireFox window, then replay the video bit by bit, pausing it as you walk through the steps. Getting started is easy and fast.
Zotero Support is here.
If your prefer print, click here to download the Zotero User Guide.
Want the ebook? Read it now.
Tell Us What You Think!
We'd love to hear from you!
We know it. You know it. Updating web sites is a never-ending process. Did you see something in this guide that you liked? Something that was wrong? Is something still unclear? Something you need on the guide?
Let us know!
We're all about making sure you have the best LibGuides experience possible! :)