The discussion section does not start on a new page but Discussion is centered and bolded.
The discussion section interprets the findings presented in the results section and includes a discussion of their meaning and significance.
1. Restate the results of the study.
2. Were the results as you expected and were the hypotheses supported or not?
3. Were there surprises in the results?
4. Were there confounding variables?
5. What are the strengths and limitations of the study?
6. Are there implications for the practice of psychology? Are there implications for future study? What might future studies investigate?